shape
carat
color
clarity

Down to two dresses... please help me choose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again to all of you who gave me your input with my first couple rounds of dress shopping in a previous thread. I had thought one of those would work, but none of them gave me the exact feeling I was looking for.

I love love love both these dresses, but they are quite different, so I love them in different ways. I do have a stronger attachment to one, but I won''t say which one yet.
1.gif
I also have some minor concerns about both which I won''t mention yet.

These are pretty much the final two dresses unless you all think I''d be better off to keep looking, so please let me know what you think!

pricescopeweddinggowns7.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE number two. I think it makes your body look FABULOUS! It''s so romantic looking as well. Stunning.

Number one just doesn''t really do anything for you. It''s nothing special, for me anyways.

Did I guess right?
21.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your wedding indoors or outdoors? That may help some decide! I like them both, but if it''s outdoors I''d go with #2!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
I agree the 2nd one is more beautiful. Lovely shape on you - doesn''t hide your killer figure! I think the shape of the neck/bustline is more flattering and interesting

the first one doesn''t do much for me... just my opinion

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to have to say no 1. My decision could also have something to do with the lighting... but I think the clean lines and the pretty ribbon'ing on the dress look so great on you. IMO.
9.gif

ETA: Is the first one an organza overlay?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think you look faboo in both but No 2 is OMG stunning on you whereas to me No 1 looks beautiful but doesn''t wow as much as number 2

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
#2!!! Love the neckline - very feminine and gorgeous on you!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Number 2!!!!!Stunning!!!!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
#2 is absolutely stunning, and #1 really highlights your itty bitty waist but doesn''t quite have that oomph that #2 has, IMO. Either one would be lovely but #2 is defintiely my favorite.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what Freke and Iwanna said. No thinking needed on this one - my vote''s for number 2!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I love #2! It really looks great on you!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
#2!!!

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
Another vote for #2!! Love it. Number one is also nice, if you are having a more formal wedding, maybe #1 would be better. However, I am a fan of just going with the one that is best, regardless of the setting. So I say #1 - looks fabulous on you (and your envious figure!)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for number 2!!

Do you have pics of the back of each dress? Maybe even just the model photos from on-line?

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
I think #1 has a very sweet look, while number 2 has a romantic, sort of sexy look to it. I love #2! I think it''s very, very flattering on your gorgeous figure.

LegalGal

Rough_Rock
Definitely #2! Gorgeous.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kim N

OH MY GOSH! 2 all the way!! You have to give some details about that dress, it is stunning!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yet another vote for number 2!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
# 2
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
NUmber 2!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
#2 fo sho!!!
30.gif
Who makes it?

squee

Rough_Rock
#2 HANDS DOWN! It's absolutely FABULOUS on you!
18.gif
30.gif
31.gif
It's got a romantic feel, but still sexy. I do like #1 as well, but between the two of them, it's really no contest. That's just my opinion though.
1.gif

ETA: I think we need some info. on dress #2! I'm LOVING it! Who makes it?

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
I love number 2, so romantic. But i think 1 would have a better bustle. both look fab on you, so its really which one can you be in for up to 6 hours? My friends dress was FAB on her, but towards the end she had to change out of it becuase it was no longer comfortable.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
number 2!!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I think they both look absolutely stunning Kim. What "statement" are you trying to make as you are at your wedding? Number one states that you are definitely elegant, classic, and more on the formal side. It looks great. It shows off your bod just as much as the first one. You are probably noticing that pictures don''t do it justice. Number two states that you are romantic, contemporary, and sexy. Having said that, they both look good on you. Do you have any shots of the back?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
You look wonderful in both, but I like #2 best of all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results