carat
color
clarity

Down to 3, need your help!

MontezumaAztec

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

New poster here and wanted your input.
I've already read through a ton of topics on the forum here that have been really helpful.
I'm down to 3 diamonds that I'm interested in purchasing that are all pretty similar, I just wanted input on which you think is the best for the price.
All 3 are from B2CJewels and I received ASET, idealscope and real images for all 3. I'll just post the ASET since that seems to be most useful.

aset_compare_1.jpg

I've also included a GIA comparison for all three (in order of ASET images).
gia_compare.jpg

I plan to add this diamond to a setting I found on James Allen: http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/halo/14k-white-gold-falling-edge-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-item-49492

Thank you for the help, much appreciated! :dance:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you are particular about NO fluor, I'd scratch #3.

#1 - I love fluor. I wouldn't want to pay for VVS2
#2 - For a few extra $ to go up a colour I think is nice. VS1 will be fine.

So, do you like better colour, clarity or fluor better? It'd be a toss up IMO because I'd rather have a G vs VVS2, but I'd rather have fluor vs G. So, I am not much help haha.

dornab

Rough_Rock
I prefer the middle one. The first one is an H AND it has fluor (which is a debatable quality, some people like it some absolutely against it). So if you are neutral about fluor #2 is a better option IMO.

I also agree that 3 is out.

MontezumaAztec

Rough_Rock
Thank you telephone89 and dornab for the input!

I was leaning towards #2 because of the color and the idealscope images seem slightly better, both #1 and #2 seem like a great value though.

Any input on the setting I've chosen through James Allen, do they make good settings? The one I picked seems relatively cheap compared to other settings I've seen at other sites.

Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the G.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results