shape
carat
color
clarity

Down to 2 stones please help.

KORing

Rough_Rock
I was hoping the PriceScope community could help me out here. I'm torn between these two stones. Don't take price into consideration just strictly speaking about the stones and not the value per carat or anything like that. Whiteflash has generously offered to trade me the more expensive stone than the one I purchased, but I just want to know that it's really a better deal.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2231140.htm
This stone has a smaller diameter, HCA is 1.5, and more inclusions than the other stone.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2517106.htm?gb=1
This stone has a larger diameter, HCA is 1.1, and very little inclusions.

RayEarth

Rough_Rock
Personally I would choose the first one as it has 75 lower girdle facet length compared to 72% on the second stone. Before anyone starts a big debate this is purely personal preference but you may lose some scintillation at 72% LGF length. However, if you're into broad flashes of light and fat arrows, the second stone is the way to go.

I wouldn't worry about inclusions at VS1 clarity and the two stones has near-identical weight.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both look good. Can you buy in both and see for yourself which you prefer before returning the other?

KORing

Rough_Rock
It's a trade in so I can't see both at the same time. It seems like one is an expert selection and one is a premium selection. Anyone have any input as to how they are different? The ES has 4.5 stars while the PS has 4 stars.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That second stone has sold. I hope it was to you. It's a good idea to put a hold on diamonds before posting them here, as lurkers may swoop in and buy a stone being discussed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results