shape
carat
color
clarity

Double claw prongs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if anyone made a setting like this one (trellis setting) with double claw prongs. I absolutely love the look of the double claw prongs on a solitaire asscher and was wondering if it was possible to get it with a plain (non-paved) trellis setting, possible slightly slimmer then 3mm with a double claw prongs.

ring31435.jpg

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
here is a picture of the double claw prongs i was referring to

asshercut1001asf.jpg

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
Have you contacted any vendors? Doesn''t seem like it would be a problem to build that.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I have not contacted any vendors about making it because i do not plan to buy for another few months (6 months or so) and i didnt know that they would want to waste their time putting together a setting for someone who wasnt ready to buy, Also I am curious what it looks like. I would like to be able to see it all together before i considered purchasing it.

I was just wondering if anyone had something like it that i could look at. Or knew of a vendor that made a setting like that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results