shape
carat
color
clarity

Dora

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heather9410

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say that I am so happy that there are other DORA lovers out there that are as obsessed as I am. It was the first dress I ever tried on and I knew it was the one right away. Unfortunatly it is completley out of my budget so I just get to dream about her and show everyone and their uncle pictures of me in it. (I carry my camera with me...yes craziness). I tell people they should have named the dress Heather because it is so perfect for me!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Heather,
There are always many Dora dresses listed on sites like Oncewed, Bridepower, ect.
Have you considered buying a used gown, it could save you thousands.

here

I''ve seen a few Dora''s when POB salons have sample sales....

I got my dream dress for half off, it''s out there, you just have to look for it...

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I was just going to post the same thing as sj. You should be able to find it cheaper. There are plenty of them out there. Once Wed also lists pre-owned gowns but they don''t have any dora''s right now. When is your wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results