shape
carat
color
clarity

Dora

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Heather9410

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say that I am so happy that there are other DORA lovers out there that are as obsessed as I am. It was the first dress I ever tried on and I knew it was the one right away. Unfortunatly it is completley out of my budget so I just get to dream about her and show everyone and their uncle pictures of me in it. (I carry my camera with me...yes craziness). I tell people they should have named the dress Heather because it is so perfect for me!

Heather,
There are always many Dora dresses listed on sites like Oncewed, Bridepower, ect.
Have you considered buying a used gown, it could save you thousands.

here

I''ve seen a few Dora''s when POB salons have sample sales....

I got my dream dress for half off, it''s out there, you just have to look for it...

I was just going to post the same thing as sj. You should be able to find it cheaper. There are plenty of them out there. Once Wed also lists pre-owned gowns but they don''t have any dora''s right now. When is your wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP