shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t want to get too excited

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RebeAna

Rough_Rock
So I was talking with Paul a few days back when he started talking about e-rings. Turns out he''s been doing some research while he''s at work and already knows where he wants to go to get one and what style of diamond he wants. That was a surprise to me. I told him that I''d like to have some opinion in the thing, so he agreed to go look at some rings this weekend. I''m trying to keep sane now. His job might be moving to a city about an hour away. They haven''t told him definately yet, so I''m thinking this might be in a few months. He set a deadline of the end of the year. Now the waiting starts.

Beth07

Rough_Rock
Have fun shopping, but trust me, get some serious nap time in before hand. After FF and I went I didn''t sleep for a week I was so excited because we''d found a GREAT stone.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
I would get a little excited, but just keep in mind it might be in December. The wait KILLS ME! :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
have fun ring shopping!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Ring shopping is so much fun... Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results