shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t miss out on this stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
I have to return the 7x7 square cushion aqua I got for my gf from finewater. She really wanted me to save up for her e-ring instead of this project because settings are so much money =(
Neither one of us want to let go of this stone, but I have to, to help make this future purchase. She was instantly in love with the stone and I tried to be as hard on it as I posibly could only to realize it was perfect haha.

I am posting this because when I send it back I want one of you guys to get it because you helped me so much!
It is stunning, and has a really nice light blue tint to it.

If you want pictures ask him, his pictures are EXACTLY the same as the stone IRL.

Also, if anyone was wondering about Gary''s faceting and if he is a great cutter the answer is YES! It put anything and everything I ever saw in a jewelery store to shame. It sparkles like crazy in any form of light! I plan to buy from him in the future, but right now I got to work on her rock
2.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, Ryon, what a bummer to have to send it back after so much work went into it! At least it''s for something better...
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry the aquamarine is going back, but you know what? This way she knows she will be getting the e-ring stone and setting of her dreams.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 8:59:20 PM
Author: cellentani
Awwww, Ryon, what a bummer to have to send it back after so much work went into it! At least it''s for something better...
31.gif
Well, a gemstone cut as well as that one was is not something easy to let go, but when you put it that way it does make me feel better =)
I wish I could keep it, but being a college student I am on a tight budget. If I was rich that stone would be mine and it would make an ideal RHR for her =(

Also the diamond purchase will be a ton easier and if you guys want I will show you when its done (hopefully really soon)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, sorry you had to return it
7.gif
but can''t wait to see the diamond you pick out!

If you don''t mind my asking, how much was the aqua? I don''t see Aquas listed anywhere on his site.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww... that is a nice stone, hopefully someone here will get it. But do save up for the ering of her dreams. you''re a great guy, and she knows it! what a thoughtful thing to do for her in the first place with this stone. Good luck and do come back again!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry that you have to give it back, but I can''t wait to see the rock you get.
36.gif

And I hope someone else picks up the aqua. It''s such a nice stone.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 10:23:57 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Aw, sorry you had to return it
7.gif
but can''t wait to see the diamond you pick out!

If you don''t mind my asking, how much was the aqua? I don''t see Aquas listed anywhere on his site.
It was a great price compaired to other cutters =)

Since it is not technically my stone anymore I don''t want to mention the price and him be held to it.
Just ask him and I think you will be suprised!

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 10:30:12 PM
Author: D&T
awww... that is a nice stone, hopefully someone here will get it. But do save up for the ering of her dreams. you''re a great guy, and she knows it! what a thoughtful thing to do for her in the first place with this stone. Good luck and do come back again!
Thank you =)
I''m trying to get the best cut rock I can afford right now!
Don''t worry I will be back haha

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 5:41:33 AM
Author: kribbie
I''m sorry that you have to give it back, but I can''t wait to see the rock you get.
36.gif

And I hope someone else picks up the aqua. It''s such a nice stone.
I hope someone else picks it up also, can''t say I didn''t warn you guys.. This one will go quick.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ryon- Sorry the aqua is not meant to stay with you. I am sure your gf will appreciate you focusing on the e-ring, though
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results