shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''T make this MISTAKE...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
and buy something from the MALL(or MAUL).....

I DID NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!!

but I just read a post where a couple did and they got a REFUND!
Good for them....

What I thought I would do is give a little insight as to how to handle a situation if you did make a mistake with a "MAUL" store...

I am currently a Business Owner(Stuff your own Teddy Bear Store)...but have formerly been in charge of as many as 200 locations for a MAJOR NATIONAL CHAIN...

So what to do if you cant get anywhere with a MAUL STORE with regards to service or a return...

1. BE NICE.....never show your fangs this early.
2. Ask for the stores DISTRICT MANAGERS phone number and
contact info.
3. Contact the DM...if you are not satisfied with the outcome...
then....ASK FOR THE REGIONAL MANAGERS phone number and
contact info.
4. CONTACT THE RM...show your displeasure with your CUSTOMER
EXPERIENCE...make sure to state "YOU WILL NEVER SHOP WITH
THEIR COMPANY OR ANY DIVISION OF THEIR COMPANY EVER AGAIN
AND THAT YOU WILL TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO DO THE
SAME!
5. STILL NOT SATISFIED .....KEEP PUSHING UP...all the way to
CEO IF NEED BE. Trust me you will have your situation
rectified.

HOPEFULLY THIS INFO IS HELPFUL IF NEED BE!

*I once had a MAJOR problem with PIZZA HUT....the CFO personally contacted me on my CELL PHONE!

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
Left one thing out....

usually you wont need to go any higher then the DISTRICT MANAGER...most companys have an unwritten rule to TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER!!...

for some reason store managers always enforce their policies like they are the head of NATIONAL SECURITY...trust me a DM doesnt want any BAD STUFF to get past their watch!!

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
Gee, all that and free parking too.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BearMan..thanks for the length and detailed process of what people can do in a retail or maul environment for assistance. I too am a fan of 'climbing the ladder' until I get what I am asking for. It's very true that just a few rungs on the ladder make a huge difference in what sort of customer service is given.

Hopefully this will help people who are looking for refunds after making a maul mistake (there are many out there!), and they will have a clear picture of the process to follow to make it hopefully happen!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I disagree,

If your too nice you will get walked on.
They have one chance with me to make it right if I have to waste any more time or the response is anything but we will make it right the first time.
Well then the gloves come off.

I have taken a store to small claims court over $50 before.
You can not be afraid to push it or they will figure you will just go away like the other 500 did.
Btw they contacted me as soon as they were served and said how much do we make the check out for.
I ended up getting the $50, my court filing costs, and $100 for my time out of them.

I have picketed a store on busiest shopping day of the year because they were jerks about getting a defective car stereo fixed.
I got my money back on that one too after just 20 min standing there.
They came out and asked me to leave. I said nope.
They called the cops the officer came and talked to me he told them it was totally legal for me to be there. (Which I knew in advance).
They came out with what they owed me in cash 5 min later.

Sometimes it just doesn’t pay to be nice :}

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
I meant dont be MEAN til you get the NUMBERS you need

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/22/2004 5:11:08 PM Basset Hound wrote:

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. ----------------

Not when it comes to dealing with most businesses these days it doesnt.
Most just want your money and dont care.
If you find one that does then do what you can to support them.

Also note that I said be nice first, give them the one chance and if they do right by you cut them some slack stuff happens.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results