shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t know too much about pricing...Would you pay this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DanieBurger

Rough_Rock
Cut: Round H&A

Clarity: VS2

Color: F

Weight: 1.17 carats

Table % 55.1 Grade: 1A

Crown Angle 35.2 Grade: 2A

Crown Height % 14.4 Grade: 1A

Pavilion Depth % 43 Grade: 1A

Girdle Thickness Very thin to Thin Grade: 1B

Total Depth % 61.2 Grade: 1A

Polish / Symmetry Good Grade: 2A * Not a primary determining factor.

Final Grade: 1B AMERICAN IDEAL CUT

For $6400

Is that a good price? It looks to be eye clean from the internet picture. I am a little skeptical when it comes to buying diamonds online, but what do you think? It looks good to me, but I'm scared and don't know what a fair price is.

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dan,

If you can afford the time, take a couple weeks before buying. Continue reading posts, revisiting the tutorial and visiting the tutorials on the vendor sites. Good Old Gold has a good one.

Tools I like to use are:

price stats

search by cut https://www.pricescope.com/sift.asp

Read posts on using an independent appraiser as a way to buy over the internet with confidence.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Not an expert, but it looks like a great diamond for a fair price to me. I think the F VS2 combo is great (though we went SI1 to save some money and get a bigger stone - but if you're buying online without a ton of interaction with the vendor, staying with VS or better can be a smart move).

DanieBurger

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the input. We're talking about buying it, there's a 7 day return policy if I decide I don't like it. So, we'll see. More input would be great!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results