shape
carat
color
clarity

Donations to Little Shelter to help the fur babies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I know you're all donated out by now...you can only give so much...but I figured I'd post this in case anyone wanted to paypal them a few bucks... They also have a raffle too!!! I do it each year...haven't won YET!

This is a no kill shelter where I got my babies...I always give to Little Shelter because there is no large organization where I have no idea if the money is going directly to helping the animals...

With Little Shelter I know it's not wasted...

So I just figured I'd post this...

Just to warn you, if you click the link, pls be advised that some of the pictures are a bit heartbreaking...

http://www.littleshelter.com/katrina.htm

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
This little fella is smacking his lips after getting a nice big meal I'm sure! He's on his way to recovery b/c of little shelter!!!
(And yes, this pic is meant to guilt you in to donating
1.gif
)

hungry.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
MMM-

I must have missed that your babies came from Little Shelter- every Dec I make a list of where my donations will go the follwoing year and Little Shelter is always at the top! I live & work really close but have only been there once- I get a little too crazy about homeless animals and want to save them all! When Cricket died some co-workers donated to LS in his memory. What I really need to do is to sponsor kitties this next year...now that will be at the top of my list, thanks for the reminder!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Fountain! I grew up in Smithtown and always did a lot of shopping around commack and around where little shelter is! Very cool indeed! Now I''m a Queens girl, but am in suffolk county just about every weekend! That place is the greatest! I''m still waiting to win the raffle LOL

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so we not only have our cushion lust, cat fixation, height (ok, I''m only 5''9" but that''s close
3.gif
) and the love of a great meal in common, but we''re both Long Island girls too!!! How cool..... My great-great-great grandfather was actually Bull Smith, of Smithtown fame. A funny story passed around when I was previously married- everyone said we were destined to meet because here was my family, distantly related to Bull Smith and my former father-in-law''s claim to fame was that he got arrested after getting drunk, painting the Smithtown Bull''s genitalia bright red and riding the bull wearing only his tighty whities
6.gif
(to anyone reading this, the Smithtown Bull is just a statue, I''m not condoning animal molestation
3.gif
)

Back to the animals at Little Shelter- I forgot to add that your puppy picture did guilt me into donating a little extra cash via paypal this weekend. They should hire you for fundraising!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOO cool about Bull Smith!!! I love that bull! And I'm dying laughing at that story!!!!!!!!!!! That rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can SO picture that. What a visual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was arrested once too LOL (he'd kill me for telling anyone this but he got busted with a fake id in college and spent a few days at a county jail LOL...that's totally a felony! The story he tells is a riot...Go figure, I'm married to a delinquent!

And bless you for donating :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results