shape
carat
color
clarity

Dominique Cohen Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYbella

Rough_Rock
I took a picture of the pendant I have, but my webcam stinks! It is so blurry...hopefully you can get the idea somewhat lol...

Dominique1.jpg

NYbella

Rough_Rock
I did not think it was gonna be that big and blurry until I uploaded it, SORRY! I shoulda resized!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Radiant or emerald cut amethyst set in gold?

NYbella

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:04:27 PM
Author: Matatora
Radiant or emerald cut amethyst set in gold?
It is actually neither. it''s very hard to describe...if you visit this link http://dominiquecohen.com you can see it there under Collection 2006. I should have actually said Enhancer instead of pendant. It is on the website in Beryl, but mine is Amethyst. You can see it much clearer on there. It''s actually one huge stone with a polished surface, but when you look at it from the back, it appers as if they left one side of the stone polished and chipped away at the other, so when you look straight through it, it gives the illusion of ice crystals inside. I wish my digital cam could show the details. Sorry that''s the best I could describe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results