shape
carat
color
clarity

Doggie illness :(

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad Hollis bounced back as well as our T did! Man I hope we can avoid that again, for *everyone's* sake ... mostly hers. (And same for you guys.) Would still suggest that calming collar to help w/anxiety if that stays an issue.

:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
puppmom|1334243535|3169273 said:
Just a quick update...Hollis is doing fantastic. He's finished with his antibiotics over the coming weekend. The vet had us giving him Pepcid for a week just to ensure his reflux doesn't act up. We just have to decide now whether or not we continue it. I guess some research is in order. I'm just not sure what the long term effect would be of taking it daily. He is much more enthusiastic about eating (his own food) these days so I'm wondering if it's the Pepcid.

We're still struggling with some food stealing. He's so quick! We don't allow him near the kitchen table while we're eating but he's been known to snatch DS's breakfast now and then because he eats in the living room. He's never taken it from DS but, if we leave the bowl unattended for a millisecond, he's on it!

Great to hear that he's feeling better!
I recommend small meals to help with any digestive issues/ reflux though I know from experience how difficult reasoning with animals can be lol. So glad Hollis is on the mend and sending continued good health dust his way!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
He's so cute! I'm glad to hear he's feeling better.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results