shape
carat
color
clarity

doesnt this look good?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have worn a Whiteflash 14k white gold ring for almost a year now and there is no yellow at all. Some minor scratches but no yellow.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 12:16:05 AM
Author:evaldez
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/another-wf-sleek-line-pave-thread-with-a-twist-or-a-few-extra-prongs-rather.92383/... ok so you think if i get this setting in wg ....wait let me re ask the question does all white gold in some point will turn yellow?...

Won't turn yellow gold per se, but often develops a yellow cast. Some people notice it and some don't, and some have to replate often and some won't.

If you wear WG rings now and haven't had to replate them then you are a good candidate for WG. If not, you might want to consider one of the whiter WG alloys (which are often a touch more expensive but less likely to yellow), palladium, or platinum.

ETA: Can we keep the metal discussion to one thread please? It gets confusing for everyone when you have two threads going on the same/similar topic...

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
not in my experience...all of my rings over the last 25 yrs have been white gold....never once did any of them turn yellow

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks gorgeous! White gold CAN develop a bit of a yellow hue over time... It really depends on the body chemistry of the wearer. I have white gold rings and I think they are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results