shape
carat
color
clarity

Does your man wear earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
This just seems so common lately, I thought I''d ask some of the girls here.

I''m only asking about earholes...the regular lobe kind. No need to know what else your man has pierced!
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yup! FI wears little platinum hoops in both ears. He never takes them out. If they didn''t like them so much I''d probably be upset that they were a present from an x.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
No earrings for my man.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
None for mine either!

Most of my and FI''s friends (and my brothers, brothers'' friends, etc... so age range of 20-30) are more preppy/athlete in style... relatively short hair, nicely fitting clothes, etc... and off the top of my head, I can''t think of a single one of them who has an earring. But that''s mostly Philly-area... maybe it''s more common in different parts of the country?

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
hubby is very proud to be non-pierced and non-tattoed.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Nope...I don''t think that''d fly at a law firm...not his style ayway...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m the same as Ephem... no earrings, friends don''t have them, and FI doesn''t like the looks of them. Good, I''m the only one who gets to spend $$$$ on earrings!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, I don''t think I ever even dated a guy with earrings....

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Nope. It was pretty common when/where we grew up, but he''s even said he thought it would look stupid on him. We have friends that are/were pierced though.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heck no, he''s a manly man LOL!!

He likes to wear plaid shirts and basketball shoes...never earrings. He wants a PLAIN wedding band...I even offered to put a diamond in it, but he wouldn''t have it. Since moving out to LA however...he has gotten slightly more metro. He wears more dress shirts and recently bought a pair of expensive black shoes. He''s handsome to me either way!!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
He had 2 holes in one ear, 1 or 2 in the other, they closed up before I met him,
He also had long, gorgeous hair before I met him, but when the top started receding he donated his ponytail to Locks of Love.
By the time I met him he had no earrings, no ponytail, no motorcycle, and I can cut his hair (what''s left of it) with a #2 blade all over-

But when I see his little scars from the closed up holes in his ear, I remember that I might have me a clean cut boy, but he has a wild streak- perfect combo for me :)

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
DH is so not the earring type. He''d die before putting a hole in his body, anywhere! The only jewelry he wears is his ring, never a necklace, bracelet, etc. Pretty strange for an Italian man!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No..
8.gif

He and I both have very conservative, classic style, except for this one thing.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
no way!

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
Mine does! In fact, I got him a pair of studs for Christmas!
1.gif
He''s very into fashion, although he''ll rock a jersey and jeans, too. I guess his style is like Usher and Jay-Z for reference.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
when i was in high school in the late 90''s every guy seemed to have them and back then i dated plenty of guys with them. but df has never had them.

most guys in the cincinnati area that have them now tend to have a lot of other things pierced. the basic earring style seems to have faded.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
That would be a BIG no for my FI...he''d never wear earings, necklaces, etc. He''ll be wearing a plain platinum band and that''s it! He lives and works in the financial district in NYC - most men in that part of town do not wear jewelry. I don''t think that look goes with the suit and tie dress code!
38.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Nope. It was a huge thing for him to even wear his wedding band because he hates jewelry on men. He wears his plain platinum comfort fit band and a Tag Heuer watch. That's it!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
ick... no earrings for FI

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 3:32:40 PM
Author: labbielove
He had 2 holes in one ear, 1 or 2 in the other, they closed up before I met him,
He also had long, gorgeous hair before I met him, but when the top started receding he donated his ponytail to Locks of Love.
By the time I met him he had no earrings, no ponytail, no motorcycle, and I can cut his hair (what''s left of it) with a #2 blade all over-

But when I see his little scars from the closed up holes in his ear, I remember that I might have me a clean cut boy, but he has a wild streak- perfect combo for me :)
Hehe, I am with you.

TGuy had a small silver hoop in each ear and had a motorcycle back in Oz. He''s definitely had his wilder days.

I never dated a guy with earrings before. My mother hated it but more because she thought my dad would wig out. However she let it be, especially because I said he liked them and he felt like it was a part of him. Then one days a few months after he moved here, he took them out. I asked why and he shrugged. Said he just didn''t feel the need to wear them anymore.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nope. I''d hate the competition.

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
No earrings, or any other piercings for that matter.
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
No earrings on my hubby and he never wants to get his ears (or anything else) pierced.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
No, my guy''s style is very conservative.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
No I couldn''t imagine that in any way. He has tattoos, but I actually love the tattoos. It''s some weird freak of nature thing because I''m ultra conservative. (I don''t even have MY ears pierced....so I can''t imagine if my guy did). I think an earring has to fit the personality of the guy, and then it looks good.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope he has no piercings at all. He was tempted to get a bar across the top of his ear when he was about 20 but he never got it done in the end. I prefer him to have no piercings as I just dont see them fitting in with his personality.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 11:49:23 PM
Author: gailrmv
No, my guy''s style is very conservative.
Ditto.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
No earrings, no jewellery, nothing.

Says he doesn''t want a wedding band either. Mind you, my dad doesn''t wear one either so I''m happy with that.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, he''s ulta conservative. Wears a nice watch and that''s it. Doesn''t even wear a wedding ring, that has been a bone of contention for the past 20 years.
11.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2006 3:09:53 PM
Author: novia

hubby is very proud to be non-pierced and non-tattoed.
That would be my hubby too. He can''t even tolerate the thought of a few tiny diamonds in his wedding band! He''s a die-hard Kansas-raised traditional dude.
1.gif

However, my 2 previous boyfriends prior to meeting hubby had an ear pierced.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results