shape
carat
color
clarity

Does your man wear earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
NO, because I hate it. I think because my ex-boyfriend wore hoops in both ears... now it drives me nuts!

So FI ear is pierced but he doesn''t wear them.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Back in my college town, a lot of the guys wore earrings...

However, in my home town, which is a bigger city, I don''t know as many guys that have their ears pierce. I definitely know more guys with tattoos.

My boyfriend doesn''t have his pierced, nor can I really think he would ever, ever consider it. He is much too conservative, even though, he does were two rings, one on each hand.

1.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. In both ears. No tattoos though. He''s neither grungy nor hip hoppy. Its hard to describe his style and I''m debating on whether or not to post a picture. We live in CA, SF Bay Area and anything pretty much goes here. The look fits him and I don''t even notice it anymore. He''s not a suit and tie guy, more of a expensive tee shirt with designer jeans guy.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
no earrings or tats...my dh only recently got into watches (Rolex no less, though he had nice watches before he barely likes to wear one...) and would never have either, but he is a pretty conservative guy. And Kaleigh, no wedding ring either, used to bug me but now I am used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results