shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this work with a 4 prong eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trentfrog

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone

I´m getting married in August of this year and really need to decide quickly on my engagement ring and wedding band. All I know is this. I want a princess centre stone (around 1ct) for the engagement ring and a small amount of round sidestones on the shoulders for a little bling but not channel set or shared prong set. PLus the sidestones need to be a little durable. I don´t want to be scared that the stones will fall out.

For the wedding band I was thinking of a 3/4 eternity band 4 prong set with round stones because I will be wearing the band all the time and don´t want the risk of stones falling out like in pave settings.

My questions is, does the attached picture of the princess with sidestones go with a 4 prong eternity wedding band?

If not, does anyone have any other options. I orginally thought about the engagement ring also being a 4 prong 3/4 eternity with the princess but honesty I don´t think I can handle that much bling.

Helppppppppppppppppppp. I´m spinning out of control and need to make a decision or my fiance is going to kill me.

princess wtih pave sidestones.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, I''m not sure they would look great together. You could wear them on opposite hands though. I would also be concerned that the four-prong eternity would eat away at the e-ring.

Any reason you wouldn''t want to go with a shared prong set for both? That would look great and would be a little more durable than pave. Or, you could still go with pave or beadset, but just make sure to buy it from a reputable pave maker (this makes a really big difference in terms of stones falling out).

trentfrog

Rough_Rock

Thanks for your advice. I don ´t really like the look of shared prong (the scallop look). I was leaning more towards 4 prong because I like the look of the clean edge of the band when the stones are 4 prong set in a band. I like that the stones almost look square but aren´t. If that makes any sense. How about this picture I have attached. Specifically the sidestones. I would want about 5 on each side.

Would that work on either side of the princess stone in the engagement ring with the 4 prong eternity?

niceone.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results