shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this wedding band match?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I have begun the search of finding a wedding band. I don''t necessarily want a super matchy set, and it is hard for me to visualize two rings together.

I recently found this ring from idjewelryonline.com, and love it. My two concerns: a. its has milligrain and my e-ring does not and b. it just would not look right.

Any opinions, suggestions would be much appreciated!

Here is my e-ring for reference:

hollyering.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Which band are you looking at??

BTW: Your Ering is beautiful!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
the ring in question...

ETA: luvmyhalo has this ring as well. Here is her post with the ring. I hope she doesn''t mind!

1966.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I vote YES YES YES! That band definitely goes! Before you posted it, it is the very one I was thinking would match your ring great! I, too, am in luv with luvmyhalo''s band, check out this post.
2.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that ring would look really cool with your ering. (I love your ering!)

Here would be the matchy-matchy of your ering (even though I cant really tell what kind of stones are in your ering band). This to me wouldnt
be as interesting to look at as the other band (still pretty, but not as interesting).

http://www.facetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=3764

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I should have added that my e-ring has channel princess cut diamonds in the band
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the rings would look great together. I love your ering.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great except for one thing: I would see if you can order it without milgraining. I just don''t like the look of milgrained and non-milgrained bands together. The stones and bezel vs. channel set look are all fine by me.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 10:04:06 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I think it would look great except for one thing: I would see if you can order it without milgraining. I just don''t like the look of milgrained and non-milgrained bands together. The stones and bezel vs. channel set look are all fine by me.

I e-mailed the jewelry store yesterday to see if the ring could be made without milgraining. I''m waiting to hear back from them, hopefully sometime today.
28.gif

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
I think they look good, except one has miligrain and one doesn''t. If your e-ring isn''t miligrain then I would have also have a wedding band without it.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:21:53 AM
Author: BeachRunner
Date: 2/15/2009 10:04:06 PM

Author: jstarfireb

I e-mailed the jewelry store yesterday to see if the ring could be made without milgraining. I''m waiting to hear back from them, hopefully sometime today.

28.gif

So I just heard back from ID Jewelry, and they said this ring can be made any way I want it, including without milgrain! I''m going to call them later and get some price quotes!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Each of these are dainty, and have a smooth metal look to go with the feel of your e-ring. I got the pic from Modern Jeweler

117828304336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results