shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this SI1 look eye clean to you?

premierefois

Rough_Rock
This is an I color SI1. It also has strong blue fuorescence. I am told it is eye clean but all I see are inclusions everywhere, although obviously this may just be my newbie eyes.

How does it look to more seasoned vets?

image_4295.jpg

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi - 'eye clean' means without magnification - the image you're looking at is blown up/magnified specifically to see the inclusions so that you know what you're getting. Have you seen the diamond in person? While there are varying definitions of eye clean (you should check with the vendor what theirs is), in general it means that when you look at the diamond from a normal viewing distance without magnification, you won't see anything in the stone.
I'm not allowed to comment on specific stones as I'm in the trade - but in general, if the inclusions are small/scattered/light in colour/off the table/etc. there is a greater chance that it will be eye clean.
Hope this helps

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO it has a very good chance to be eye clean. In these pictures that are really blown up you don't see all the sparkle and light return that hides a great deal even if it were visible.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At my age? 95% YES!.. :wink2:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
What size is the stone???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results