shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this look eye-clean? Thoughts?

mnturco

Rough_Rock
Premium
Considering this VS2, but concerned it wouldn't appear eye-clean...any thoughts?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who graded it VS2, and how long ago? Could it have been damaged? I'm not sure what that whitish area is, but it looks dirty. What does it say on your certificate?

mnturco

Rough_Rock
Premium
The certificate is from IGI. Here is an image from the cert...I've requested some additional, clearer photos, but I'm thinking I may pursue other options based on these initial images. Capture.JPG

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Personally, I would not consider a non-eye clean VS2 (unless it's priced like an SI2 or an I1)

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it has to be dirty. IGI can be kind of sloppy and see a VS2 where most people would see an SI1, but they aren't like all those scam labs out there who make up a grade at the seller's behest...the plot looks very clean. Maybe a real expert could tell you what's inclusion and what's dirt.

david b

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The best will be to ask the seller if it is an eye clean diamond, check carefully the return policy and ask free return as well

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That diamond looks bad in those photos.

Before spending money, they need to send photos where the stone doesnt look like it is milky. If that is how the diamond looks, then no it is not eye clean. You will not want a diamond that looks like it is coated with milk

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results