shape
carat
color
clarity

Does the Asscher eternity work with my solitaire

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
I’m just curious what you think of these two together. Do they work or not? The solitaire is a 2.5 OEC and the eternity is 4 ctw. Not sure if that is too disproportionate. 4E1E5EA5-4C3F-440C-ACFD-D4A15035CD95.jpeg

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
I think either option is beautiful. Have you considered a round eternity?

Love your nail polish!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure I love either - just to offer a different point of view. I would take the Asscher over the EC as the latter does overpower the gorgeous solitaire.

I'm all for mixing cute but in this instance, I'd prefer an MRB eternity.

I agree that the emerald eternity seems to overwhelm your beautiful solitaire. The asscher eternity works better. Anything elongated oriented N-S tends to be more difficult to pair with a round or square solitaire in my opinion. Beautiful rings though, all 3 of them! I’m not personally a fan of MRB eternities, so I like the asscher the best. Emerald eternity would work if the stones were E-W in my opinion.

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
I think either option is beautiful. Have you considered a round eternity?

Love your nail polish!

Yes I’m thinking of a round also, but I think I would have to find one that has OECs since that’s what my solitaire is. I happened to see these two at an estate jewelry sale so I wondered if they worked or if I should keep looking.

Also thanks re the nail polish! OPI Less is Norse=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results