shape
carat
color
clarity

Does James Allen honor their own price before price increase?

akulashark

Rough_Rock
I picked and reserved diamonds for viewing With James Allen but one diamond which was my first pick was not available to view as it was overseas as told by the James Allen Staff. They did say that they Couldn’t bring the diamond in to view but after the appointment if I still felt that it is still the strongest contender then I can purchase it sight unseen. I agreed and We scheduled a viewing for this coming Wednesday sept 30 for the other diamonds except the one that was overseas and my favorite. But now the diamond that wasn’t made available to view has been made part of the true hearts collection and is $2000 more in price then what it was when I requested to view it. I have screen shots and also an email from James Allen with its original pricing before the increase when it was initially reserved for me to view.

Now my question is if after my appointment if I still want to purchase the diamond that wasn’t available to view, would James Allen honor the Initial pricing of the diamond when I had originally requested the viewing? @YoungPapa do you have any recommendations or suggestions.

Last edited:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have you asked James Allen?

akulashark

Rough_Rock
Have you asked James Allen?
[/QUOTE

I plan to call the DC store Monday morning where the viewing is set up, as the lady who is handling the viewing clearly knew that the particular diamond in question was my first pick. So I will definitely call her first thing on Monday and discuss. I believe the store is closed over the weekend.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results