shape
carat
color
clarity

Does GOG have upgrade policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Quick question to all of you better educated people out there! I''ve been trying to learn about some of the PS vendors'' upgrade policies for a future purchase. Does GOG have an upgrade policy? I couldn''t find anything about it on their web page..
Thank you! And happy 4th!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the help Deelight!
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome :)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited by these upgrade and buy back policies...
the only thing with the GOG website (for me) is that I have trouble negotiating their search for ring styles...
possibly because I''m looking for YGold, rather than WG or plat...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 12:39:23 PM
Author: LaraOnline

the only thing with the GOG website (for me) is that I have trouble negotiating their search for ring styles...

Lara, I and others agree with you. I found this was the one area of GOG''s site that was slightly lacking - but good news, Jon is addressing this and I believe they are launching a whole new site. Exciting, but he''s not releasing any details yet, lol.
2.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 1:26:43 AM
Author: arjunajane

Lara, I and others agree with you. I found this was the one area of GOG''s site that was slightly lacking - but good news, Jon is addressing this and I believe they are launching a whole new site. Exciting, but he''s not releasing any details yet, lol.
2.gif

I''m so excited by this information! Really, there can never be too many rings to choose from.
In my dream world, each site would have hundreds (and hundreds) of ''em, all with detailed photos from all angles! ( and incredibly detailed information to accompany
each photograph as well).
After frenetic shopping over months - and I am a black belt in internet shopping - I really have come up with only one online design that I feel I could really consider.
Is that another option - or two - I can feel coming on?!!
11.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 11:52:05 PM

Date: 7/5/2008 1:26:43 AM
Author: arjunajane

2.gif

I''m so excited by this information! Really, there can never be too many rings to choose from.
In my dream world, each site would have hundreds (and hundreds) of ''em, all with detailed photos from all angles! ( and incredibly detailed information to accompany
each photograph as well).
After frenetic shopping over months - and I am a black belt in internet shopping - I really have come up with only one online design that I feel I could really consider.
Is that another option - or two - I can feel coming on?!!
11.gif
Ooh, do tell, which style is your favourite? Do you have a thread?

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hey arjuna!
I''ve got my heart set on the WF Laureato half-round solitaire

I also liked the Abazias modified cathedral ... but I''m put off by their take-no-prisoners (no) returns policy
Hmmm...
I haven''t started a thread yet, because my husband told me the other day that he would definitely upgrade my wedding ring set on my tenth anniversary!!
I''m having my fifth soon-ish!!!
4.gif

I hadn''t brought the topic up directly with him (although he sees me on this forum, of course)

I think he thought he was being spontaneous and generous!
26.gif

I''ll have to work on the man!
9.gif

WFLaureatothumb.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 3:13:47 AM
Hey arjuna!
I''ve got my heart set on the WF Laureato half-round solitaire

I also liked the Abazias modified cathedral ... but I''m put off by their take-no-prisoners (no) returns policy
Hmmm...
I haven''t started a thread yet, because my husband told me the other day that he would definitely upgrade my wedding ring set on my tenth anniversary!!
I''m having my fifth soon-ish!!!
4.gif

I hadn''t brought the topic up directly with him (although he sees me on this forum, of course)

I think he thought he was being spontaneous and generous!
26.gif

I''ll have to work on the man!
9.gif
Ooh, sounds exciting - yep, working on them...nothing wrong with that!
It seems we have simliar tastes, I can''t wait to see what you decide. I agree its difficult once you come across PS as it leads to sooo much choice and range.!
Oops, sorry nclgirl about the threadjack! Just can''t help hearing about new upgrade plans, lol
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results