shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone sell this setting or could it be made???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
My daughter is getting married in June :) So as I was looking through all of the bridal magazines I came across this ring and went CRAZY!!! I love love love it! It is a David Yuram but you can only order it with the center stone.
7.gif
I would want just the setting. Has anyone seen it anywhere else or anything like it????? In the magazine the model had a diamond band on either side. JUST STUNNING :) Thank you for your help

yurmancrossover34mg.jpg

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Actually my jeweler has made settings like that. His name is Jay Albrecht and he is located in Superior Colorado. He has done a lot of custom stuff for me and I have been very happy with everything. He is so great to work with and his prices are very reasonable. His web site is

http://www.jalbrechtfinejewelry.com/

Here are a couple examples from his site

dyan_devault.jpg

summey_final.jpg

here is one that he made for me:

pearl1-1.jpg

Hope this helps!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much!! These photos are beautiful and a very similiar concept.... I LOVE IT :)

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
hi,

i don''t have that exact setting (though i love it), however, my wedding ring is a similar twisted rope design. Quest Jewelers made it for me and they relayed that it''s quite simple...i absolutely love how it turned out!

UPCLOSETWIST.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so pretty. Do you wear an ering with it or just by itself. I love it. That looks just like the rings bands. Thank you, I will try and find them. Thank you

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
woo: i wear it together with my ER. in this picture there is a big gap, but they actually sit closer together...

WEDDINGTWIST2.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love your set!!! How big is your emerald diamond :) Also, how long did it take them to make it :)

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
My stone is 1.5 carats. that picture isn''t the greatest, but i love the two rings together! From looking back over my old threads, it seems the ring took about 5 weeks to make. Although it was a fairly busy time for them, they had no problem getting the ring done in time for our wedding

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
You have been so helpful! Your rings are beautiful.. I am sure you get tons of compliments :) I will let you know what Quest says. I sent them an inquiry :) AGAIN, THANK YOU

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Good luck! Let us know what you hear back. quest was great to work with!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results