shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone recognize this catalog picture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BTO

Rough_Rock
Hi! Does anyone know what catalog this might be from? The picture is from tradeshop.com. I inquired about it via email (asking if a triangle crown could be subbed to accomadate a trillion sapphire), followed up with a phone call on Wednesday, and still waiting for a call back. They gave me an estimate last week, but just needed to make sure it could be done, so that''s what I''m waiting to hear. I''ve already lost a week waiting
8.gif
, so I''d like to see if another vendor could order it for me.

Anyway, I''m hoping it''s a popular catalog and that finding another vendor would be fairly easy. I Googled the item number and found the same setting on a random jewelry site, but they had no mention of manufacturer.

If this looks familiar to anyone, please let me know!

Thanks,
Brandy
P.S. I already emailed Wink about crafting one. But I know he''s really busy, so I''m checking other options just in case.

5ple280.jpg

AGSHF

Shiny_Rock
Hi BTO,

That picture looks like an Ingwer catalog photo to me. (I've looked into those pieces before.) If it is an Ingwer mounting, you should have little difficulty finding a style to accomodate trillion side stones.

Ingwer has a website at www.leoingwer.com. The pictures aren't great but it will get you started.

If you are anxious to contact Wink (who carries Ingwer and whom I would highly recommend), you should call him directly at 800-524-7904. He's busy and gets swamped with emails.

Good luck to you on your search.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results