shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone recognise this setting?

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
It is very close to some settings by 23rd street jewelers.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
It does look like the 23rd Street jewelers settings. That said, you can easily customize a Beverley K to match it. 23rd Street uses two different benches (acc. to them) and the quality seems inconsistent. Some rings are stunning, and some rings have sloppy bezels. I had a tight budget and didn't want to chance getting the sloppy on. The most solid setting I had seen at 23rd street was "machine made" acc. to their gemologist and would be about $2200 to customize. Can't beat Bev K prices for similar items. Both are made in california.

Posters here like Pearlman's for customizing Bev K and I like the pics I've seen. I ordered through GOG and while they were fantastic, my request to see the gallery was not fulfilled and I would have loved to customize it, as well. They were really well priced, though and I love my ring.

Here's a similar one that could be customized:
http://www.beverleyk.com/new-styles/8wr9409-a-d.html

Keep in mind that the stone in the pic is GINORMOUS and the scale would not be the same. Check out Upgradable's gorgeous bev k to see the scale on a 1.4-range stone.

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys, you are all awesome!

Thanks webdiva for the details on 23rd street. I wasn't aware that their quality could be hit and miss. Good to know given how expensive their settings could be.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Smo|1352244549|3300171 said:
Thanks guys, you are all awesome!

Thanks webdiva for the details on 23rd street. I wasn't aware that their quality could be hit and miss. Good to know given how expensive their settings could be.

They definitely make beautiful things as seen with custom pieces by members here (see TravelingGal's three stone and earrings). They also carry a ton of Bev K necklaces and earrings there (ironically!). However, there are a ton of jewelers in the LA that make beautiful custom pieces with more consistency.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results