shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone own a Bridget Durnell piece? Does she do custom work?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
Hi - I just recently stumbled on Bridget Durnell (www.durnell.com) by looking through some old PS advice for suggestions on custom pieces. I''ve posted before that I am trying to put together a setting for my e-ring, and I already have a few ideais of my own sketched out. When I checked out some of Bridget''s work, it was so in love with some of the pieces. I was curious to know if anyone has worked with her and owns an e-ring (or other ring) from her and if she does any custom pieces for her customers. I checked online, and there is virtually nowhere near me that even carries any of her line, and PS is the first time I had head the name mentioned.

If you have any of her work, pictures please!! I already have a bib on, in case of some serious drooling!

northyvr

Rough_Rock
Bridget is incredibly nice. I would contact her directly and ask if she can help you. Yes, she does custom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results