shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone know what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

minicat

Rough_Rock
Hi PS,

i saw a mens wedding band today, but i couldnt stop the man to ask him about it.

can anyone tell me what it is called or where i can get one, or even how much i should expect to pay to have one made.

it was a basic platinum (i assume) band, that looked ordinary from the top view. but from the side, it had (again, i assume) black and white diamonds running alternately around the edge.

basically, it was a black/white pattern around the two thin edges of the ring (as opposed to the wider top and bottom surfaces of the ring).

thanks

minicat

minicat

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 2:24:24 PM
Author: ericad
something like this? (this one is krikawa, which I happened upon by following a link in another PS thread somewhere)
tks ericad,

yes is very similar. the only real difference is that the one i saw had black diamonds in between the white ones without any spacing.

but thank you, thats the closest i have seen so far.

minicat

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 5:20:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
It may have been a custom piece with channel setting?
yes, im starting to think it was custom too. i have been looking non stop for hours and hours now and have only found a few eternity bands that have the ''side/edge flush pave'' diamonds as a design aspect. and they all look very feminine. no good for me!!!

i think im going to have to ask about getting it made custom an see how much that would cost. its a shame because i havent even seen it properly!!! but from memory it was just like the one above, but with the stones alternating black/white.

im not even sure i want a wedding ring, but if i do get one, it will be that!!!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
There is a company that makes a ring like that. I know that Brad Pitt has something to do with it. I believe that he And Jennifer Aniston got their rings custom made from them. I used to have their catalogue. The name escapes me right now.
You could probably Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results