shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know what kind of chains PP uses?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m still in the process of deciding what to buy.... I''d like a small white pearl pendant to layer with my half carat diamond pendant. The diamond is on a box chain, which I love. The chains on PP look to be box chains too, but it doesn''t say anywhere that they are.

By the way, does that sound like a good idea? A .57ct diamond on a 16" chain layered with an 8(ish)mm white pearl on an 18" chain? Both in white gold. Thanks again--- I know I have lots of questions.
1.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
No idea what they use but i''m sure if you specifically ask for a box, they''ll be able to do it.

As far as the two together, I have a 12mm tahitian pendant and I''ve tried that look. Didn''t care for it because my eyes don''t know what to focus on. It was just too much for me. BUT- since PP has a great return policy, you might as well give it a shot and see if you like it.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yes they use box chains. I have a tahitian pendant from them.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great! I tried on my diamond pendant layered with my goldish pearl pendant in yellow gold and I thought it would look pretty great if the colors matched. But the diamond is only a half carat and the pearl is small, maybe around 7mm. I think I like it layered because they''re both understated. Maybe I''ll order a pendant and take some pics to get opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results