shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know of this Jewelry Vendor?, Jewelryulovebyaby

Q

Queenie60

Hi Everyone:

I am considering having a pair of earrings custom made and found this great vendor on Etsy. Her name is Aby Green and her site is on Etsy.com. The name of her business is Jewelryulovebyaby. She has some very nice and simple pieces that she designs and manufactures in her shop in NYC Diamond District. Has anyone out there used her? Would love to know before spending time and $$ on earrings.

Thank you.

Emily117

Rough_Rock
Re: Does anyone know of this Jewelry Vendor?, Jewelryuloveb

Did you ever go through with this purchase? Looking to buy from her now and trying to get some insight on experiences.

Q

Queenie60

Emily117|1457701134|4003337 said:
Did you ever go through with this purchase? Looking to buy from her now and trying to get some insight on experiences.

Yes, I purchased a pair of earrings from her (custom) and had them appraised locally by an independent appraiser - she represented them very well and they are very high quality earrings. She's easy to work with. One advise - do not have your purchase sent USPS - pay extra and have it sent Federal Express. I recommend her services for small custom pieces of jewelry. Wishing you luck.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock

Hi Queenie and Emilie,

Any subsequent purchases from this vendor? Is the quality still good?

Thank you.

Q

Queenie60

Yes - the earrings are still standing. The stones are H&A stones and truly F as I had a local jeweler look at the earrings. I can vouch for her workmanship and quality. The only reason I haven't purchased from her since is that I am a true ID Jewelry fan - and will most likely purchase all of my future jewels from ID Jewelry.

BoubaFris

Shiny_Rock

Thank you Queenie for the input :angel:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock

What do you think of her melee diamonds as compared to IDJs? Just curious, as I have a project in mind and her pricing is better than IDJs.

Q

Queenie60

Hi Wildcat: I feel that the 20 point stones in my earrings are comparable to those that IDJ uses. Her pricing is good and the workmanship is excellent. All communications are done via email. That's the part I don't like - she will send you CAD drawings, etc. and get your approval prior to completion. However, I have a better comfort feeling with IDJ as I can talk to Yekutiel regarding questions and concerns via telephone. Abby strictly uses email. She's quick to respond. Her pricing is better than IDJ probably because she doesn't have the overhead that IDJ has. Hope that answers your questions. :wavey:

Elsafiancee

Rough_Rock

Just wanted to add that I've just had a pair of studs done by Aby, and she was great. I loved how responsive she was, and that she really listened to my wishes and delivered on every single ones. Highly recommend.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results