shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Anyone Know if Tiffany''s Makes This Ring Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I have like seriously eyed off this ring for a long while like pre-pricescope when I first went into the Tiff''s near me they had no idea and had never heard of it and it is no longer on the website. I am thinking they don''t make it anymore which would bite
7.gif

The ring in question is the Tiffany Rose Ring I really love it :)
Tif%20Rose%20Ring.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you called customer service with the catalog? They seem to know a lot more than the SA''s at local stores often.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember that ring, it is so pretty! I have never seen it IRL, but I do not live near a Tiffany''s. I hope that you are able to find out some info on it.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am thinking of emailing them that ring was never actually featured on the Australian Tiffany''s website just the US one. Which makes me think it was a line only available there and not here.

Diamond*Dana I do live about 30minutes from one but they had no idea I think it is just beautiful :)

Thanks guys :)

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Deelight, Tiffany will do international orders if it''s not being sold in Australia. A friend of mine bought me the open teardrop pendant for college graduation, and for whatever reason they didn''t have it in the US, so it was sent over from Japan. I think she went to the closest store and did a special order. Yes, she is the most awesome friend a girl can have
1.gif
So if you''re really set on getting that ring, as long as it''s in stock somewhere in the world, they will probably be able to get it for you.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Deelight,

I have seen this ring in person at Tiffany in Singapore. However, as the diamonds are really really very tiny, it is not a very blingy ring. It is lovely and sweet looking ring, but my personal opinion is that it is too overpriced for this little diamonds. The diamonds are like 1/2 or 1pts each, really small..

How about custom making something similar?

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very pretty!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Octavia :) your friend sounds awesome :D what a sweetie :D

simplysplendid: Thanks for that I will keep that in mind :), I can''t remember the price but I remember it being expensive. At the moment it is more curiosity if they still make the ring it definitely would not be on the cards for a little while with a holiday and some new bling bling on it''s way
31.gif

LegacyGirl :) thanks I think so to :)

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Deelight, that ring is super cute! Here are some links to similar styles, definitely no comparison to the tiffany though...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04496210000P?vName=Jewelry&cName=Rings&sName=Diamond&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003a

http://www.diamond.com/customer/product_detail.jsp?product=101073946&sourceID=googla_d42&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=26320

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2850641&srccode=cii_=17588969

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
lotsofsparkle thanks for posting those :) I had a look those are definitely some cute alternatives :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! They still make this ring. There is one in the Philadelphia store now.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Madam Bijoux :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen that piece at my Tiffany''s for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results