shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone have...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
any suggestions on who you would have make a pearl pendant for you? I have a 11x14mm drop shaped south sea pearl that is undrilled and I would like to have it made into a simple pendant. Thanks to this place I know of several jewelers who can make beautiful pieces using stones and gold, but who would you ask to make a piece with pearls?

Any suggestions and examples would be appreciated!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
AL, I don''t know what you have for a pearl or what you would want to spend on the project but I know an etsy seller that does great work and I know (at least I''m pretty sure) she has a pearl drill.

Her etsy site is: patriciasaabdesigns

I have seen many samples of her work on another forum and she is very creative in what she can do and will work with you to customize what you would like to have. Here is a photo from her etsy site...

Pattye pendant.jpg

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
That came out way too small...

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Shoot, the file did not come across. Here it is...

Pattye pendant 3.jpg

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
And another....

Pattye pendant 2.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I would have James Meyer, he has a ridiculous set of pearl earring that I''m drolling over and that style would be a fantastic necklace too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results