shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this ring from Polamai on Etsy?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I have been eyeing many of their rings for a long time but never took the plunge because I too was worried about the diamond quality. I am curious to see if anyone here has purchased any!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee tagging you as I think you have some pretties from this company?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee tagging you as I think you have some pretties from this company?

@lulu_ma @Dandi @Sprinkles&Stones I do! I just recently purchased the 2.4mm princess cut channel band from Polamai. I previously purchased the same band but in the 1.8mm width. I liked the quality so much I went ahead and purchased the 2.4mm.. The diamonds are very bright white and are gorgeous. The bands are low profile..That’s what I wanted though..I use the narrow one as a sparkly spacer. Someone did tell me today that they don’t accept returns for anything that’s on sale. Pretty much everything they have is on sale. I would ask them if the item you want to buy can be returned. I can vouch for the quality though. The seller also has great communication.
I have to say that it’s very hard to tell how the width and height are online. You really have to be able to return it if it doesn’t work out. I didn’t know about the return policy..but it worked out in my case because I wanted to keep them.

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee thank you so much for posting, I didn't realise your gorgeous princess band was from the same seller!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!
I'm thinking about getting this for my mum for her birthday, but am wondering if it's a bit too tiny. Also curious about the diamonds and how they stack up. Has anyone any experience with this seller?

Many thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/526...&click_sum=dc2aea85&ref=hp_rv-5&frs=1[/QUOTE]
Hi! I do not have that particular ring but I do have the - Ruby eternity bands (2) Sapphire eternity bands (2) Emerald eternity bands (2) and Baguette Eternity Bands (2). I also have all of the above from a very swanky jeweler as well - but wanted something thinner and easier to stack, and with their price point, it made my decision to try her. I truly love the very petite mm of her bands and how comfortable they are, as well as the quality for the price (actually- I take that back- the quality is wonderful and the price is a huge bonus). I took the baguette bands to be appraised and they not only look like a D/E color but came back that. Their communication is superior and workmanship excellent. I hate to boast how great they are - for fear it will drive their cost up. But credit is due where it is, so I am 284B339A-0A7B-45D4-9BE3-7711C855428B.jpeg here to tell you to definitely buy from them. Can’t wait to see it.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
@lulu_ma @Dandi @Sprinkles&Stones I do! I just recently purchased the 2.4mm princess cut channel band from Polamai. I previously purchased the same band but in the 1.8mm width. I liked the quality so much I went ahead and purchased the 2.4mm.. The diamonds are very bright white and are gorgeous. The bands are low profile..That’s what I wanted though..I use the narrow one as a sparkly spacer. Someone did tell me today that they don’t accept returns for anything that’s on sale. Pretty much everything they have is on sale. I would ask them if the item you want to buy can be returned. I can vouch for the quality though. The seller also has great communication.
I have to say that it’s very hard to tell how the width and height are online. You really have to be able to return it if it doesn’t work out. I didn’t know about the return policy..but it worked out in my case because I wanted to keep them.

@mamma

@MamaBee

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking about getting this for my mum for her birthday, but am wondering if it's a bit too tiny. Also curious about the diamonds and how they stack up. Has anyone any experience with this seller?

Many thanks!
Thank

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, me too!

I’m going to be good..I already have one..I really like that it’s low profile and slim though..ugh

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I’m going to be good..I already have one..I really like that it’s low profile and slim though..ugh

That is what draws me to your 1.8mm princess cut band as well!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh @Emeraldcutlover, what a fabulous collection!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I'm pretty confident to buy from them now. Your stack is sensational! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is what draws me to your 1.8mm princess cut band as well!
Thank you! I use that one as a spacer because it’s thin..I also wear it with my three stone emerald cut because you can barely see it. It does sparkle a lot though.. I love it. David K has it now. I’m anxious to get it back.

Last edited:

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
I have several pieces from her as well. The eternity band in the first pic, the emerald band in the second pic, the sapphire and emerald hoops in the third pic, and the very bottom diamond hoops in the third pic. I love all the pieces I have from her.
893915 874254 871697

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I have several pieces from her as well. The eternity band in the first pic, the emerald band in the second pic, the sapphire and emerald hoops in the third pic, and the very bottom diamond hoops in the third pic. I love all the pieces I have from her.
44EA1AFD-7723-4256-AECB-0DF538A1B5C9.jpeg 600B0424-D1A8-4F1D-9258-C0DB94A69697.jpeg 3A5F7B66-1FCA-4B87-81AD-C7DAF3BB17B2.jpeg

I want to get a trio of emerald ruby and sapphire bands to go with my Agatha or the twins!
You having this stack already sealed mah deal for Polomai. :love: Perfect!

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
That’s such a pretty band. His diamonds are truly what he says they are. I’m weakening…

You should buy it and tell me how pretty it is!
I want to get a trio of emerald ruby and sapphire bands to go with my Agatha or the twins!
You having this stack already sealed mah deal for Polomai. :love: Perfect!

The emerald band is a smidge taller than the snake ring but it is a pretty good match for stacking.

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
I have an emerald cut half eternity from them. I like the quality, very white and sparkly.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an emerald cut half eternity from them. I like the quality, very white and sparkly.

Which width do you have @GeliL? I would love see a pic on your hand!

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
Oops I just double checked and it's a baguette 2/3 eternity. It has a miligrain which is no longer available, but probably 2mm total? Their baguette eternity was 1.8mm on the store.

IMG_20230210_172338.jpg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I also have the emerald, ruby, and sapphire bands from Polamai, and can say they are my most worn pieces because they stack so easily. I am so tempted by the carre cut band, but also fell in love with the thin princess cut band after seeing MamaBee’s stack!

Please, @Dandi and @oakleaf, if you buy the bands you are considering, come back and post some pics for us!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops I just double checked and it's a baguette 2/3 eternity. It has a miligrain which is no longer available, but probably 2mm total? Their baguette eternity was 1.8mm on the store.

IMG_20230210_172338.jpg

It’s so pretty! Thank you for the photo!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I ordered an emerald eternity in rose gold. I am pausing my search for sapphire. I want the carre too... But I already have a baguette band and french cut as well. Plus rounds in an eternity. I will probably eventually do the carre cut if this is nice!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered an emerald eternity in rose gold. I am pausing my search for sapphire. I want the carre too... But I already have a baguette band and french cut as well. Plus rounds in an eternity. I will probably eventually do the carre cut if this is nice!

@elizat I can’t wait to see your emerald band..I would also love to see your baguette and French cut bands!
I decided I’m not going to get a new baguette band from Polamai. The shapes of the baguettes are on the squarish side. The shapes are very much like my Tiffany baguette band. The Tiffany one is much heavier, thicker, etc. I love it…but it doesn’t go with some of my rings. The one I lost had elongated baguettes. It went with everything. I’m going to try to find a preowned one somewhere. I hope I can find one similar. I really miss it.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat I can’t wait to see your emerald band..I would also love to see your baguette and French cut bands!
I decided I’m not going to get a new baguette band from Polamai. The shapes of the baguettes are on the squarish side. The shapes are very much like my Tiffany baguette band. The Tiffany one is much heavier, thicker, etc. I love it…but it doesn’t go with some of my rings. The one I lost had elongated baguettes. It went with everything. I’m going to try to find a preowned one somewhere. I hope I can find one similar. I really miss it.

The other bands are from elsewhere, but here they are!

PXL_20230120_155649898.jpg

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
A different picture of the emerald band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results