shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this James Allen ring??

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

This has been such a resource for myself and my now husband when we were planning to get married and I'm hoping I can help our good friend who is ready to propose to his girlfriend. Budget is around $4k give or take for the diamond and setting. Does anyone have this ring?

James Allen Pave Halo and Twisted Shank Solitaire
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/pave/14k-white-gold-pave-halo-and-twisted-shank-solitaire-11196w14.html

Any other similar options out there that won't hurt his wallet? Please post pics if possible!

Thanks!

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
I think this must be new line, but I'm glad to see they are adding some more affordable settings to their collection :twirl:
It looks beautiful though

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
farmer gal|1337688904|3200808 said:
I think this must be new line, but I'm glad to see they are adding some more affordable settings to their collection :twirl:
It looks beautiful though

I agree, I don't think I saw this when I was purchasing my setting from them. It is beautiful =)

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I looked around but i cant find any settings comparable to this one that are cheaper. There are plenty that are more expensive, so If this is the style the FF likes this is probably the best bet. The setting is absolutely beautiful :love:

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
As it turns out, it is part of their new collection and JA also didn't have "real life" photos available. It is gorgeous though - makes me want to create a nice right hand ring with a sapphire.

Ok back to reality. Thanks anyway - we'll keep searching and once I have some pics of the finished product (whatever it may be), I'll post. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results