shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have the WF 5-petal flower pendant???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is. I think I''m in loooooove!!!
30.gif

If anyone has it, I''d love to see neck shots! I recently added this to my loooong wishlist of WF items, and I have a sneaking suspicion that DH placed a WF order recently. If he did in fact order something for me from WF, I would bet it was this! We''ll just have to wait and see what Santa brings me!
27.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t but that sure looks pretty... here is dust that your DH bought you that lovely pendant
36.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OOooo,pretty! I do not (alas) have that pendant, but I will look forward to someone - you?
3.gif
- posting pics soon ....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, but it sure is cute!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t that just darling?!

It reminds me of something my grandma would wear... not in a bad way though- cuz I''d wear it too!

Please let us know what you get
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! DH admitted to me last night that he has been e-mailing back and forth with Sheerah, our SA at WF!!! YAAAAY!!! So I''ll definitely let you know what I get! I''m still betting (and hoping!) that it''s this pendant!
9.gif

Oh, and BTW, there are matching earrings. I''m just sayin''!
11.gif
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

DH told me tonight that this is what he got me, but unfortunately it probably won''t ship until the 29th or 30th. Sigh.
7.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 10:45:44 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
YAY!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

DH told me tonight that this is what he got me, but unfortunately it probably won''t ship until the 29th or 30th. Sigh.
7.gif
That''s OK - at least you are getting what you wanted! Good for you!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute pendant. Be sure to post neck shots. . .I''m not sure if I''ve seen anyone post about owning this style.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2009 10:45:44 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
YAY!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

7.gif
Oh that''s OK, at least you know it''s on the way! I''m so glad you got what you were hoping for.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! I''ll definitely do a photo shoot (including neck shots, of course) as soon as it gets here!
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pretty piece. I agree with you, it is a 5-petal flower. Funny that WF calls it a 5-leaf flower. I was trying to imagine what a 5-leaf flower would look like; diamonds down the stalk??? This is better.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results