shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have the silver T&Co Paloma Picasso zigzag ring?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I have a chance to buy this ring (used) and it looks good, but I'm of course concerned about getting a repro that is not a genuine Tiffany. (The seller is not someone I personally know, and she has no paperwork.)

If anyone has this ring and they know it is a real deal, could you tell me how it is stamped inside? It should have the signature of Paloma Picasso, "925", and be logo stamped. But regarding the logo, does your ring say "T&CO" or "TIFFANY & CO"? Any other hints or tips on how I could tell it's an original Tiffany ring?

Thank you so much!

PS If this is not the correct forum for this, please forgive! Thank you!

(FYI: that's NOT a photo of the actual ring... I don't have one. This is just a random photo I found online of the ring. THANKS!)

zig_zag_ring.png

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Re: Does anyone have the silver T&Co Paloma Picasso zigzag r

I'm afraid that I can't help with the ring (which is really cute by the way), but I just wanted to say "welcome back" Lynn! You have been missed. Your thread on 2-3 carat stones still gets resurrected on a regular basis.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Awww Sundial -- THANKS! xoxo!
It HAS been awhile, hasn't it?!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Lynn - you certainly have been missed!! So good to 'see' you!

As for the ring, my diamond wedding band from Tiffany's says Tiffany & Co. but I don't know that all of their rings are hallmarked that way. Perhaps calling one of the stores would give you more insight into the authentication of the ring. I do think I've seen some on ebay or whatever with the T&Co hallmark. Don't know how they decide which goes in which ring. . .

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

And another thing! ....I guess most people don't buy jewelry with the intention of selling it but so much of getting most of your money back from a Tiffany piece is the paperwork! I have sold a couple of Tiffany bands but I always had the receipts, boxes, etc. to help show the buyer that they were authentic. It's hard to take someone's word on something like this - hope you are able to find out to your satisfaction.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

MGR,
Thanks for the input. Yes, you are so right about the paperwork! I don't have a LOT of T&Co stuff, but I do have the receipts for what I do have - in case I ever want to sell it.
I don't have any silver rings, though... so I have no point of reference for that. I really like that little bauble but I don't wanna get snookered, LOL!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results