shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have stackable ring pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carats

Shiny_Rock
I love the look where people where their engagement ring, wedding band and like another ring (or even a few) that gives it a stacked look. I''ve seen these briefly out in public but am trying to figure out what types of bands/rings in terms of thickness and style people use to achieve this look. Its just one big sparkle in stacks:) gorgeous...anyone have this or know what I''m talking about?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi carats :)

i put up a thread about my stackers a short while ago. dont know if this is quite what you''re after, but it might be in the general vicinity...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-fingerful-of-whitbys-diamond-bands-photos.111691/

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this combo is really pretty - ala luvmyhalo (check out her avatar) - she has a beautiful ering, and a couple terrific bands to go with it, one has baguettes and some pink in it too - yum!

ETA: also, coatimundi used to stack a bunch of rings together a while back before her fabulous new reset. if you search her in the engine up top, you'll find some great stacking rings and a "ring cake." cheers!

stackersofluvmyhalo.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Not a great shot, but it will give you an idea.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll have some as soon as I get my wedding bands and reset!

ETA: my ering is a split shank with a blue spinel and my wedding bands will be a 2mm WG band and a 2.1mm shared prong sapphire band.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/11/2009 1:17:28 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I''ll have some as soon as I get my wedding bands and reset!

ETA: my ering is a split shank with a blue spinel and my wedding bands will be a 2mm WG band and a 2.1mm shared prong sapphire band.
When do you get this lovely band of sapphires lady? i really want to see that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results