shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have pictures of Leon Mege pave rings with and without melee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Even though I''ve already met with Leon and decided I don''t want melee, I''m now having second thoughts. I''d love to see some pics. Anyone?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So what did Leon have to say. Details woman!!! Sorry I don't have any pics for ya. If not melee, are you thinking of side stones or what??

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Errrr, AHEM....
My dear ladies,
There are 2 parts to this story, so please bear with me.

I''ve been procrastinating on recalling my appointment with Leon a few weeks ago, but here it is: My bf took the day off of work on the day we were supposed to meet with him. Basically my baby was running all over town to go to the bank, pick up the stone from GOG, get it independantly appraised, etc. I couldn''t concentrate all day since I was so excited about our meeting with Leon that night. We had an appointment to meet him at his office at 6 pm, an appointment which my bf confirmed twice with Leon that week.
Anyway, we got there and rang the buzzer, but no one ever answered. We were a little early, so we thought maybe he had run out to get a cup of coffee, smoke a cigarette or whatever. The elevator kept ringing and opening on the floor, but there was never a person inside. 45 min. later we were still standing there. I was almost in tears and heartbroken. He had confirmed twice! My whole day had revolved around this moment!
face24.gif
We kept calliing Leon''s number, the 1--800 number, but no one was anywhere. We finally put on our coats, scarves and hats and went home all sad and dejected.
My bf was so mad he would have been happy to re-plan with someone else all together. But I''ve been drooling over Leon for months. I knew exactly what I wanted and in my heart knew I wasn''t going to be happy with something else at this point in the game, after all my research, planning, etc.

Part 2: My bf called Leon the next day and was basically furious, but my bf''s not the furious kind of guy. Leon told him he had basically blanked it. (
33.gif
OK: Just a thought here. At least he didn''t bs his way out of it, which I probably would have done under the circumstances. Let''s face it; that''s not a great excuse.) He was very apologetic and kept saying he hadn''t been feeling well and that he just forgot. One of Leon''s assitants called me that morning too, saying, "Oh, yeah, I don''t know why no one called you, but Leon wasn''t feeling well yesterday." I was basically like, "And that''s an excuse because.....? What if I were from out of town?" I grumbled about this for a couple of days and then got over it and rescheduled my appt. Mistakes happen to all of us, rght?
We ended up meeting with an apologetic Leon a couple weeks ago, and I felt good about our meeting. I was hoping maybe I could use this as leverage to insist that Leon created my ring himself, but that didn''t go over. He said, "No one''s ring gets more attention than anyone else''s. Everything is done with the same amount of attention to detail and care. I oversee everything, blah blah blah. All I can say is my ring better be perfect and fabulous!!!!!
I ended up going with a solitaire/claw prong combo and single pave band, which will eventually fit next to a single pave wedding band Leon''s doing too.
Leon said my oval stone was really beautiful and one of the nicest he''d seen, and that made me feel great.

I just created another post wondering if I should do a melee or not. I didn''t want it, but now I''m having doubts. I''d love opinions.

One last thing: This might sound really stupid, but I should also mention that the day after Leon stood us up, I was so distracted and upset that I tripped and fell really hard on my way to the bus, hobbled back in my house a bloody mess, ripped my pants, and couldn''t get myself to work. It turns out, I fractured my arm and have been in a sling and on antibiotics for my cuts ever since. Isn''t that sad??? This unfortunate string of events, I swear, was precipitated by my sadness about being stood up.
19.gif
You probably all understand this, but I do realize how ridiculous that sounds.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! I am so sorry about your accident. And what awful timing...
7.gif

Hopefully the rings will be perfect and cheer you up a bit.

There are three or four among THESE a round and an asscher solitaire and a couple of rings with sidestones without any pave.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow....

I would have been absolutely WILD with anger and disappointment! I can imagine how you must have felt...
29.gif
and then to have that awful accident!!

I hope you''re feeling better, and that the ring will be fabulous..

Good grief!
widget

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
You had me at oval.
9.gif
Do you have any pictures of that baby? I'll even settle for specs.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pics pretty please??
3.gif

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Pics will come when I see the diamond again, which means when it''s on my finger, which means when I''m engaged. Awww. I don''t like this waiting business.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shucks, oh well we can wait.
24.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey melinda,

so sorry about your Leon disaster. I hope things run smoothly from here on out.

check out this thread for most of the Pricescopers leon mege rings..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results