shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have either of these settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I found these two settings that I like on James Allen''s website, and I was just wondering if anyone owns them and can tell me how they like them and maybe show pics?

I know I had settled on the antique setting, but I recently tried on a split shank setting, and I''m in love with them, but they are really hard to find around here.

So, has anyone ever seen either of these in person?

Thanks!

JAE10L.jpg

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Or this one?

JAE12L.jpg

Patience

Rough_Rock

I have the first setting and love it. I normally just lurk on here but felt like jumping in on this one! Horrible pictures of it which I''ll try to attach, but the wedding band is from Overstock not James Allen.

not sure if I did the attachment right...guess we''ll see!

lowresring.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Patience, no lurking when you have a gorgeous set like that!
30.gif
30.gif
You should definitely start your own thread with pics, pics, and more pics!!

JDGirl, I don''t own either, but I think both are stunning! I hope others will be more help
2.gif

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Patience, thanks for responding! I definitely would LOVE to see more pics if you have time! Does the ring sit far off your hand? Do you have any pics that show it from the side? It looks gorgeous on you!!!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Don''t have one of these rings but would love to see more pics of them! I think split shanks are really beautiful.
I can totally understand about changing your mind even after you''ve found what you thought to be the setting of your dreams.
There are just so many beautiful settings around, it is hard to pick just one.
I want one for every day of the week!
2.gif

Patience

Rough_Rock
I don''t have more pics of it right now and my camera isn''t here, but I''ll try to get some. The side view is my favorite! It sits really, really low on my hand which was a big requirement for me.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Yay, I''d love it if you get more pics! I''m so excited by the possibility of this ring. I hope it would look good with an OEC center stone...I''m a little worried about the warm color showing from the side with only 4 prongs.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDGirl and Patience -- you have great taste! I love both of those rings. :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love split shank rings too. JD-just how warm is your diamond? Maybe you can have something custom made like a split shank with a bezel.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
It''s an I color, so it''s not that bad, I''m just a little sensitive to it. But, I really think I may just deal with it, because I''m loving the split shank...it''s the combination of classic and unique that I think I''ve been looking for!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I am LOVING those split shanks... YUM!

Of the two you posted, I personally much prefer the second one. I love the "Ritani" look of the head, how unique it is. I think that ring is positively STUNNING. So that''s my vote!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Portia has the second ring..

eta: well her's doesn't have the split shank but it's the same maker...Danhov...

link to her ring

DSC_0023_sm.JPG

DSC_0002_sm.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
JD- my EC is an "I" and it is icy white most of the time (in a 4 prong basket setting). I think you should get the setting you LOVE. Don''t compromise because you are worried about the color of your stone. No one will notice. I promise!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Tacori, you''re right...I''m just going to go for it! I think we''re going to get one custom made, because we can''t seem to get exactly what we want in any one setting. Imagine a combination of the James Allen first one, the Daniel K split shank setting, and the one I''m attaching (but for a round, of course). I''m so excited!

DR-127ElmaGil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results