shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a yellow gold Swing Ring replica?

miafab

Rough_Rock
Hi, I´m looking to have a swing ring made, a close replica of the Tiffany Swing Ring. However, I´m thinking of having it made in yellow gold as I´m allergic to rhodium and platinum is soooooooooooooooo expensive right now...
Does anyone have a swing ring in yellow gold that I could look at? Or even one in platinum to see how it looks paired with a yellow gold band...
Thanks for your help!
Marisa

miafab

Rough_Rock
Thanks, soooo much, you guys are great help. I´ve been scouring the internet and finding NO pictures.
I just broke down and had the ring made in 950 palladium. My jeweler swears by it.
It´s a custon job so it´s going to take almost 3 weeks :( but as soon as it´s on my hand I´ll post pictures.

I ended up doing it in a white metal because it seems that the diamonds in the oval part of the ring look like they´re two separate diamonds when set in yellow gold, however, when they´re set in a white metal, they kind of fuse together and give the impression of a marquise shape. That´s what sold me on the white color. Now... I have to sit and wait patiently. Thanks again for your help.

Now, if anyone has a picture of this ring set against a yellow gold band, I´d love to see. I´m a bit nervous as to how it will look sitting next to my yellow gold bands!!!

swing in platinum.jpg

in yellow gold swing ring.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results