shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone have a WF Eternity 2 E-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Can that pricing really be right? That''s less than I paid for my solitaire setting. (Makes me mad too - I would definitely have considered the eternity setting if I could have gotten it for that price!) But isn''t it weird that the plat is only $200 more than the WG, with the price of Plat lately??

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
The setting has so little metal, I can see how the platinum doesn''t cost too much more -- the setting is all diamond
36.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I was wondering that, too. And there''s only a $175 between the 18k and plat for the matching w-ring. And my setting was $725 with 18 tiny little diamonds totalling .20 ct. This one is .90 ct and only $213 more.
7.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
prices have been surprising lately....my friend and i saw a beautiful eternity set at joe escobar and we asked WF how much to make something like it for her (was just basically small channel set melee eternity rings with milgrain edges..nothing special). the set at JE in WG was something like $2500 for each ring for .75ctw in each ring for melee in WG! totally expensive and it wasn''t branded or anything.

WF pricing was ALOT less in platinum, so low that i asked twice, ''is this correct''...so i don''t know if platinum isn''t as pricey now or what but basically if she got WF to do the set for her, it''d cost LESS than what i paid for my own set 2 years ago for the same ctw. i figure good for her but am kind of confused on what changed.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
It is surprising. Last month we got a quote from Whiteflash for this same type of shared prong setting, platinum, near a carat in total weight, and the quote was around $1800... we ended up going with Quest for a quote of $2000 but with lifetime resizing (they can use a laser to resize the eternity rings) for free. But wow, just about $1k for this setting from WF? What a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results