shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a Spring 2006 Martha Stewart Weddings they would part with?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

I'm in desperate search for a Spring 2006 Martha Stewart Wedding book/magazine (don't know what they call it). It profiled a wedding I very much want mine to look like. Just lost an auction on ebay for a copy and there aren't any more I can find right now. I need to show my future MIL when she comes in a few weeks so she can get an idea of the type of wedding we want.

Thought I could get it through the library but my local library doesn't subscribe.

Thanks =)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I think I might have that issue. I''ll have to check when I go home. If I do, you''re welcome to it! If you''re looking for a specific few pages, I could even scan them and put them online for you if it would be easier.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Robbie,

That would be killer if you have it. I do only need a few pages, so whatever is easiest for you would work fine for me. I REALLY REALLY appreciate you taking the time to look!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
scanning the images would be great robbie!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just remembered that I was supposed to look for this last night! I''m sorry! I promise to check tonight.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just checked and it''s Fall 06. I''m sorry
8.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I won't part with it since I am a crazy martha-stewart-wedding-magazine-hoarder
3.gif
, but I did attempt to scan a few pages. My scanner decided to stop working, but I can try again later if you'd like...

msspring2006wedding1.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock

msspring2006wedding2.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now...

msspring2006wedding3.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are the BEST!!! Those are the exact pages I am looking for. If you have time, and there are more of that wedding w/ pics I would really really appreciate it. I have already downloaded all the ones I can find on the ''net.

You guys are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results