Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have a Spring 2006 Martha Stewart Weddings they would part with?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies,

I'm in desperate search for a Spring 2006 Martha Stewart Wedding book/magazine (don't know what they call it). It profiled a wedding I very much want mine to look like. Just lost an auction on ebay for a copy and there aren't any more I can find right now. I need to show my future MIL when she comes in a few weeks so she can get an idea of the type of wedding we want.

Thought I could get it through the library but my local library doesn't subscribe.

Thanks =)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I think I might have that issue. I''ll have to check when I go home. If I do, you''re welcome to it! If you''re looking for a specific few pages, I could even scan them and put them online for you if it would be easier.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Robbie,

That would be killer if you have it. I do only need a few pages, so whatever is easiest for you would work fine for me. I REALLY REALLY appreciate you taking the time to look!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
scanning the images would be great robbie!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just remembered that I was supposed to look for this last night! I''m sorry! I promise to check tonight.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I just checked and it''s Fall 06. I''m sorry

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I won't part with it since I am a crazy martha-stewart-wedding-magazine-hoarder
, but I did attempt to scan a few pages. My scanner decided to stop working, but I can try again later if you'd like...

msspring2006wedding1.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are the BEST!!! Those are the exact pages I am looking for. If you have time, and there are more of that wedding w/ pics I would really really appreciate it. I have already downloaded all the ones I can find on the ''net.

You guys are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.