shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Anyone Have a Laureato here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I really like the solitaire Platinum Laureato design on Whiteflash - does anyone here have one of their own they could talk to me about? Or pics would be even better? I usually am not a Solitaire girl - but this one looks a little fancier, so I like it a lot.

THANKS!!! Hope to hear from any of you!

wavey.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. It's jewelry. I thought it was an Italian university degree. I was going to tell you my husband had one, but I wasn't sure why you would need it ;-).

Deb, wary of Garry's advice about blackouts

read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wasn't kidding. In Italy they have these things!

illaureato.jpg

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
No No No -- this is the Lauraeto I am referring to, silly!

Anyone out there have one?!?!?

confused.gif

Laureato_Pt.jpg

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Okay - so I will ask Lesley of Whiteflash - (hopes she reads this) - do you have any pics of diamonds you have set in this design?? Could you share them with me???

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dancingirl:

I didn't want to jump into this thread until I was invited
1.gif
Laureato is a Whiteflash exclusive designed by Frieder Lauer, an award winning designer.

It is only good for round diamonds, so the pictures you have posted are a great representation. It is also available with a half round shank.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lesley -

A half round shank? Sorry, I am not familiar with all the terms, does that mean it wouldn't be knife edge on the band? Or something else?

Help me understand!
loopy.gif

THANKS!

Also - do you sell those to people who already have a center stone? Recently I tried to get a setting from someone and they said only if we bought our stone from them - which we did not. I have a 1.07ct round.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results