shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone else like to dress up their solitaire?

Yorkie Fan

Rough_Rock
This collection has taken MANY years! (There are even a few more that are not shown!) I get bored with the same look so have accumulated many wraps/guards over time and is why I always prefer a solitaire. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this! :lol:

Attachments

• WrapsGuards#1.jpg
    WrapsGuards#1.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 261

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Awesome collection! More photos!

To answer your question, I love solitaires. I do stacking bands instead of wraps, but similar idea.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This collection has taken MANY years! (There are even a few more that are not shown!) I get bored with the same look so have accumulated many wraps/guards over time and is why I always prefer a solitaire. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this! :lol:

Such a good idea. I think I would fiddle with them - but dressing up a solitaire is always a good idea. Like Paris!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the photos! Very creative on your part in obtaining so many different looks!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Love your collection. Any certain vendor you like for these?

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Love the idea!! Would you be willing to share your finger size, and stats on your soli? Also, do you size up for the wrap/guard?

Yorkie Fan

Rough_Rock
Wrap#3.jpg
Love the idea!! Would you be willing to share your finger size, and stats on your soli? Also, do you size up for the wrap/guard?

Sure! My finger size is 5-1/2 to 5-3/4. On the guards where there are actually two rings, I can get away with a size 6-1/2 to 7. The wraps are sized to my solitaire which is 5-3/4. Most of the wraps needed to be altered to fit my solitaire. My solitaire is 1.61 ct, VS1, D color, GIAXXX.
Love your collection. Any certain vendor you like for these?

No certain vendors. Most just are from local jewelry stores. I was almost afraid to post this because I know everyone here gets their jewelry custom made.

Last edited:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Custom, yes, but PS has pawnshop sharks and ebay sleuths as well. I's from $$ to $$$,$$$ here. I love ring guards, thanks for posting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results