shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone else have irrational wedding fears?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am sure I can't be the only one but some of mine are:

[*] The girls I ask to be my BM's will say no - I am sure they wouldn't but I keep worrying they will. FI doesn't want to ask anyone till we find a venue but we haven't got one yet so I wait...URGH.
[*] I will look fugly on the day
[*] FI thinks I am fugly on the day
[*] I have an ugly smile in my pictures
[*] I am never going to find a nice venue
[*] Everything will go wrong

Amongst others I am sure this is normal

Feel free to share :).

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think the only one I have is that I''ll look stupid in my pictures. Or that FI will look stupid
2.gif
Neither of us are very photogenic. Other than that I''m not really worried.

And you shouldn''t be worried either! Just keep telling yourself that no matter what happens, you''ll have an awesome time and you''ll be so happy to be getting married
1.gif

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
I keep having irrational wedding dreams!

-I forget to send invitations and no one shows up
-I forget to decide what the readers are supposed to read and they have nothing
-I fall down the steps of the church as we are running out and ruin my dress and scrape up my entire face (AH!!)
-I don''t have nearly enough food for dinner at the reception

Hopefully none of these things happen, I like to think I am pretty organized. However, these are the fears that make me toss and turn at night now- ugh!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i keep dreaming the hair stylist doesnt show up and we have to do our own hair
and trust me, thats a bad thing lol

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
My irrational fear is that I somehow have gotten the date wrong and I''ve been accidentally booking different dates with my vendors or I''ve accidentally booked everything on the Sunday instead of Saturday. July 18 IS A SATURDAY! I KNOW MY WEDDING DATE IS JULY 18!! Why do I keep getting flutters about this? I have no idea.

20.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve definitely had my fair share of irrational wedding nightmares! I know when I wake up that they could never possibly happen, but when I''m asleep it''s a different story.

I had a dream a few weeks back that my site coordinator at our venue told us the wrong day, and so we showed up and the place wasn''t ready and we couldn''t use it and there were all these other people there!

I''ve had the dream that I forgot to send the invitations (after spending HOURS making them no less) and no one shows up!
6.gif

And my latest daymare (
5.gif
) is that I''ll trip while walking down the aisle because the dream shoes I bought are way higher than I anticipated and I''m having a hell of a time trying to maneuver in them.

Ahh the joys of wedding planning...!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 12:11:05 PM
Author: PearlDahhhling
I''ve definitely had my fair share of irrational wedding nightmares! I know when I wake up that they could never possibly happen, but when I''m asleep it''s a different story.

I had a dream a few weeks back that my site coordinator at our venue told us the wrong day, and so we showed up and the place wasn''t ready and we couldn''t use it and there were all these other people there!

I''ve had the dream that I forgot to send the invitations (after spending HOURS making them no less) and no one shows up!
6.gif

And my latest daymare (
5.gif
) is that I''ll trip while walking down the aisle because the dream shoes I bought are way higher than I anticipated and I''m having a hell of a time trying to maneuver in them.

Ahh the joys of wedding planning...!

Yup thats another or that everyone rsvp''s NO they can''t come.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results