shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anybody have a 3-stone ring with an OEC or OMC center and modern RB sides?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Or antique cushion. What do you all think of that as a combination? I searched for posts on the subject but could not find anything. Thanks!

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Acutally the picture in my avatar is that combo. The middle is an OEC then one side is a transitional cut and the other is a modern brillant cut. Let me see if I have a picture of the acutal ring.....

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock

Ok here is the original picture... at the time my fiance and I were trying to pic what stone we wanted to use in my engagement ring. The biger stone is now in my engagement ring and it is a 3.52 OEC.

The 3 stone ring I really don''t know the sizes as we haven''t ever had it officially looked at. It is a family heirloom piece. I think the center is between 2.5-3 carats and the two side stones are about 1 carat each. I think all the different cuts look nice together.... the issue I have is that the color of the center stone is much different than that of the two smaller ones. Beyond that it is a great ring!

Oh and my finger size is 5.25 for reference.

PC3.JPG

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
Here is another angle....

PC4 al.JPG

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
*threadjack alert - my apologies in advance*

AllisonHB - just wanted to let you know that your pendant is gawgeous!! And HUGE!!!! Of course, the ring is too!

NEU, wish I had an example of what you are looking for, but sadly do not. Piece of advise though, for as long as the shape, size, and color blend well together, it should look great! Good luck!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, Alison, love your rocks! Do you have a photo of your engagement ring posted anywhere?

OK, I see that the cuts do look good together. Wasn''t sure if they would be too different to put together. I am considering what to do with two 3/4 ct. light yellow (Q & R color) modern RB cut diamonds I am getting, and I am now leaning toward a 3-stone ring. I was thinking about a teal colored stone or maybe an OEC or antique cushion for the center. Also debating among round, oval or cushion shapes. I guess I will know the "right" stone when I see it!

Thanks for the input ladies. It is helpful!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow Alison that is gorgeous. I would love to hear/see more of your gorgeous ring and pendant
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great selection to pick from!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results