shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Adiamor have good settings?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve heard the Ritani settings can be flimsy, and I’m wondering if Adiamor is any better? The convenience of buying a lab diamond from the same place as the setting is great but only if the setting is good…

Thanks for any info! F4B487AD-84F5-4280-A662-8653CF4DC1CC.png

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
I have 6 Ritani settings, and none of mine are "flimsy." I really love 3 of them. Of the remaining 3, I'd say I chose poorly for 2 of them (style wise, or wish I'd chosen a different metal).

The last remaining one is the only one I'd say is bad. The cathedral was uneven, and it should never have passed QC.

However, I will say that none of the 6 settings are as nice as the custom one I had made at Ascot....but I paid a lot more for it.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I have 6 Ritani settings, and none of mine are "flimsy." I really love 3 of them. Of the remaining 3, I'd say I chose poorly for 2 of them (style wise, or wish I'd chosen a different metal).

The last remaining one is the only one I'd say is bad. The cathedral was uneven, and it should never have passed QC.

However, I will say that none of the 6 settings are as nice as the custom one I had made at Ascot....but I paid a lot more for it.

Fair enough! Thank you for this :)

Haha now I want pics of all of them…

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results