shape
carat
color
clarity

Does a stone look better unmounted?

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
That H is amazing and the size difference is hard to miss too! Have you chosen yet?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buy the 2.35ct. you'll love it! :love:. trust me! ...;))

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
so was the community right???

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
Totally buying the H. Can't really tell the difference in color. Decided on the H as soon as I saw the video. Thanks EVERYONE!

PS - Wink and Melissa are incredible. They're a dream team. zero complaints. The return process for my BGD on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. I think that's another post for another day. Pretty frustrated, disappointed, and stressed out. I really hope my experience is not typical and it all closes out soon so I can move on.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Totally buying the H. Can't really tell the difference in color. Decided on the H as soon as I saw the video. Thanks EVERYONE!

PS - Wink and Melissa are incredible. They're a dream team. zero complaints. The return process for my BGD on the other hand, leaves something to be desired. I think that's another post for another day. Pretty frustrated, disappointed, and stressed out. I really hope my experience is not typical and it all closes out soon so I can move on.

You're going to LOVE the 2.35 H, that's the one I liked best in the video too. I have a CBI F and several Js and they're all amazing, I can just barely tell the color difference in these precision-cut stones. I hope you enjoy!!

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
You're going to LOVE the 2.35 H, that's the one I liked best in the video too. I have a CBI F and several Js and they're all amazing, I can just barely tell the color difference in these precision-cut stones. I hope you enjoy!!

I am 100% sold on HPD and CBI. They are first and foremost, incredible to work with and I've realized that despite what the papers say, there's just something about them visually that makes them stand out to me. You really have to see it in person. Just my opinion. So jelly you have multiple CBIs. LOL.

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
Also, thanks again to this incredible community of people who are willing to take time out of their day to help others without any incentive other than to help.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I am 100% sold on HPD and CBI. They are first and foremost, incredible to work with and I've realized that despite what the papers say, there's just something about them visually that makes them stand out to me. You really have to see it in person. Just my opinion. So jelly you have multiple CBIs. LOL.
I agree with you 100%. I'm sorry to hear your experience with BGD left a lot to be desired....

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
For those on this thread, I'm about to post another one related to my troubles with BGD. Could really use your help there since I can't actually buy this stone until they give me my money back and they won't tell me when I will get it back or how much! And they have the stone!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those on this thread, I'm about to post another one related to my troubles with BGD. Could really use your help there since I can't actually buy this stone until they give me my money back and they won't tell me when I will get it back or how much! And they have the stone!

I bought my wife's stone from BGD. They were good to work with, although I was never forced to do a return.

I spoke with with Lesley, who is Brian's wife for my transaction. Very attentive and jumped through hoops for me. I'm not sure who you are dealing with, but I would ask to speak with Lesley as she can resolve whatever issues you are experiencing.

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
She's the one I've been dealing with!!!

Katty01Kat

Rough_Rock
I bought my wife's stone from BGD. They were good to work with, although I was never forced to do a return.

I spoke with with Lesley, who is Brian's wife for my transaction. Very attentive and jumped through hoops for me. I'm not sure who you are dealing with, but I would ask to speak with Lesley as she can resolve whatever issues you are experiencing.

She is the only I've been dealing with. She was wonderful to work with...until I expressed my desire to return the ring. I just posted the story in another thread if you are interested in the details. I don't know what to do.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results