shape
carat
color
clarity

Dockman3 returns....and is engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and all the other exciting things in your life!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 2:07:02 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Hi, Dockman, thanks for giving us an update!! I''ve wondered what happened to you! CONGRATS on the engagement and the job offer!

You''ll have to come to a Boston get together and we can share Yosemite photos :)

Thanks NEL!! I would love to come to a Boston get together at some point. I''m not moving until the end of May or early June, but I''m getting really excited. Do you live in Boston? I''m trying to figure out which neighborhoods are good and which one I should move to. Any input would be appreciated! I hope things are still going well for you too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! I can't believe how long you waited...I'm glad my FI didn't wait that long!!!

ETA: I can't wait for hand pics!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dockman! So good to see you posting again!
36.gif
I am so happy for your proposal--Congratulations! And, within days of finishing your dissertation, too, with a job on the other end. . . you are seriously living my wildest fantasy right now!
36.gif

So, where are those handpics, ahem?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results